1. Description of Service
PocketBonty.com (and the "Application") is providing Member with the Service via the Site and Application. Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member's access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
By using PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
, you agree to only use the Service that are publicly accessible or to which you are properly enrolled or subscribed. Additional Services may be made available from time to time, with respect to which additional terms and conditions may be imposed by PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
. via a separate click through or signed agreement.
Your right to use PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
. and subject to the limitations set forth herein, you are authorized to access the Site (and "Application") and, to the extent you are eligible or otherwise subscribe, the Service. You are responsible for obtaining any equipment and Internet service necessary to access the Site (and "Application")
, no license or other right in or to the Site or Service are granted to you, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, and all such licenses and rights are hereby reserved.
2. User Conduct
You may not use the Site or Service to:
- acquire any rewards or item of value through the use of botnets or automated means or through deception or misrepresentation in any respect;
- post or transmit any information, data, text, images, files, links, software, chat, communication or other content that is, or which PocketBonty.com (and the "Application"). considers in its sole discretion to be, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, hateful or threatening to any group defined by race, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation, or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content;
- sell or promote any products or services;
- introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code on the Internet;
- display material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
- post any material or otherwise infringe in any way or violate any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- promote, solicit or participate in multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes;
- harass, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another participant, user or other individual or entity;
- impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a customer, supplier, PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")., or any persons associated with PocketBonty.com (and the "Application").;
- publish or disclose any personally identifying information or private information about children or any third parties without their consent (or their parent's consent in case of a child under 18 years of age);
- publish or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Site or in connection with your use of the Service, in any manner; or
- invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity.
You shall not: (a) modify, adapt or create derivative works based on the Site, the Service available from PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
,. or the Site's content; (b) "frame" or "mirror" any content or create Internet "links" to or from the site; or (c) disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile the Service provided via this Site or its content, or access the Site or its content in order to build a competitive product or service, build a product or service using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics, or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics.
PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
, reserves the right, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to decide whether any Member violates these terms and conditions for any of the above reasons or for any other reason, and if so, to remove offending content and/or terminate your access to the Site and/or the Service.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
The site is provided on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. All content and features of the site and Service are subject to change or termination without notice in the sole discretion of PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, completeness or otherwise. PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Site, or for failing to correct defects, or for viruses or other harmful components spread by or through the site. PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
4. Limitation of Liability
POCKETBOUNTY.COM (and the "Application")
SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR POCKETBOUNTY.COM (and the "Application")
.SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO, OR THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AIRLOYAL PTE LTD.HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member's use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member's computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
6. Modifications and Interruption to Service
PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
shall not be liable to Member or any third party should PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Site and operation of our Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
7. Third-Party Sites
PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
8. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information
Product specifications and other information have either been provided by vendors or suppliers to PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
. ("Vendors") or collected from publicly available sources. No reference to any third party or third party product or service shall be construed as an approval or endorsement by PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
. of that third party or of any third party product or service. PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
. PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
9. Governing Law
10. Compliance with Laws
Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
11.Expiration of Credits
PocketBonty.com (and the "Application") reserves the right to let the credits("coins") of a user expire, if the user doesn’t seem to engage with PocketBonty.com (and the "Application") anymore. Currently, a user’s credits with PocketBonty.com (and the "Application") expire after 60 days of inactivity. Inactivity means that the user didn’t complete any offers, invites or gift card purchases in the last 60 days.
12.Addition/Deduction of Credits(coins)
PocketBonty.com (and the "Application") reserves the right to add/remove credits("coins") for a user with out any prior notice, Addition can be done for some bonus promotion, wrong transactions e.t.c. Removal/Deduction of credits will/can be done with out prior notice for number of reasons like fraudulent activity , wrongly credited coins, invalid offer completion, transaction charge backs by the third-party advertiser e.t.c.
We have a very strict referral Policy. We credit bonus for users for valid referrals only. A valid referral is a user which uses your referral id to sign up and earns alteast 100 coins/cretits/points from completing offers from our sponsor offerwalls .
Invalid Referrals are the once mentioned to but not limited to below activities
• Creating your own referrals
• Use emulators / Virtual devices to create referrals
• Use VPN to create referrals
• Referrals who won't earn 100 coins from completing offerwall offers (not watching videos, bonus, and referral credit)
Pocket Bounty have all rights not to credit any coins/bonus for referrals that are suspecious.And we(Pocket Bounty) is not required to give you proofs for the same.
Pocket Bounty have all rights to chasnge the referrals terms any time with out any prior notice.
All user redeem requests will be processed when they meet the following criteria.
1)User account is in good standings.(No involved in fraudulent activity).
2)User should earn a at-least 50% of coins(credits) from completing offers from offer-walls to be paid (redeem gifts).That means users can not redeem gifts just by watching videos or just by referring friends , user needs to be active in completing offers. (Eg. To redeem a $1 gift card - 1500 points , User has to earn at-least 750 coins by completing offers from our sponsor offer-walls.
PocketBonty.com (and the "Application") reserves the right to suspend/delete/block a user account and have all the rights to revoke all the credits("coins") without any prior notice if the account seem to be involved in fraudulent activity.
Fraudulent activity means, but not limited to, to do the following:
• Use VPN's,IP address change
• Use emulators / Virutal devices
• Use multiple accounts
• Creating fake accounts
• Fake referrals
• Creating accounts with fake details
• trying to manipulate or system for coins and rewards e.t.c
If you didn't involve in any of the above mentioned activity and your account has been blocked/suspended please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review your account and if every thing seems normal we will reactivate your account.
17. Notice and Takedown Procedure
If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
copyright agent and providing the following information:
PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
contact for copyright issues relating to this Site is as follows:
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of this Site who are repeat infringers.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief, security or other equitable remedies from the Indian Courts or any other court of competent jurisdiction. If any part of these terms is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
may, at its sole discretion and without notice, revise these terms at any time by updating this posting.
20. Copyright and Trademark Information
is a trademark of PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
All content included or available on this Site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2015 PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
with all rights reserved, or is the property PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
and/or third party licensors protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
. is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of PocketBonty.com (and the "Application")
21. Other Terms
by email at email@example.com
Copyright © 2015 PocketBonty.com
. All Rights Reserved.